How to Produce Germicide - JBN
GERMICIDE FORMULATION AND PRODUCTION
Izal is one of the common germicides used regularly at home, it is highly concentrated and very effective when used in toilet cleaning, floor tiles and other surfaces, It also sells fast because of its regular use in hospitals, schools and other organisations. It all depends on how you want to do your business, you can actually introduce any of your products you produce to these organisations I've mentioned above.
Below is a step by step guide on how to produce Germicide.
Chemicals To produce 5 liters of germicide you will jneed the following:
To produce 5 liters of germicide you will need:
1. 1/8 Carbloic acid
2. 1/8 Lyzol
3. 1/8 Phenol
4. 1/8 Pine oil
5. 1/8 booster
6. 1/8 cencentrate
7. ¼ whitener
8. ¼ texapon
9. 2 liters of water
1. Put texapon into an empty bucket (preferably a plastic bucket)
2. Add pine oil and phenol into texapon and mix together
3. Add whitener and mix very well
4. Add 1 liter of water and mix it together
5. Add concentrate
6. Then you add 1 liter of water again and mix together
7. Add lyzol and mix together
8. Add carbolic and mix together
Then add booster and mix together Ot should be Noted that to test for germicide, put some water in a plastic bucket, then put one or two drops of the already prepared germicide, it will become whitish in the water. Your germicide is ready for use.
You can sale your germicide to hospitals, schools, members of the public and even for personal use.
Please share this post with your friends and family.