FALZ OF LASU as LASUSU SOCIAL DIRECTOR.f - Johnnybility.com

Breaking

Johnnybility.com

THE PEOPLE WITH THE GOLDEN VOICES... Latest News, Sport, Education, Jobs, Crime, Politics, Entertainment, Gossip, Videos, Crime, Sharing Life issues, Technology, etc.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

News

Wednesday 11 October 2017

FALZ OF LASU as LASUSU SOCIAL DIRECTOR.f

Why LASU Students need to vote for FALZ OF LASU as LASUSU SOCIAL DIRECTOR.


In an interview with JOHNNYBILITY NEW, He share some of his past achievement.

"I would love to start with some achievement I had when I was the social director for faculty of science;
Firstly, I organized the first and distinguished *MR & MISS FRESHER*  for the new intakes during my administration in which the winner today has gotten more than 2 endorsement through the influence of the event.
Secondly, I am the pioneer of *LASU GOT TALENT*, this particular talent exhibition event has led to an enormous promotion to virtually all the participants and winners...
And lots more that I have done with the help of Almighty God.

Therefore, sir, there's need for continuity in the good works of promoting the sociocultural lifestyle of Lagos State University Student."
Why not show your love by voting for him as LASUSU SOCIAL DIRECTOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE