OREZI AND THE WITCH -- Episode 1 - Johnnybility.com

Breaking

Johnnybility.com

THE PEOPLE WITH THE GOLDEN VOICES... Latest News, Sport, Education, Jobs, Crime, Politics, Entertainment, Gossip, Videos, Crime, Sharing Life issues, Technology, etc.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

News

Wednesday 6 December 2017

OREZI AND THE WITCH -- Episode 1

OREZI AND THE WITCH👨‍🎤

GIFT Orezi



Episode 1


(Non-fiction)
It all started last week Sunday, I decided to visit the most beautiful Faculty in the Lagos State University, LASU(Transport). It was a sunny afternoon and I needed to update my note and be knowledgeable in the subject i decided to read. I took my bathe, get dressed and I went into a scanty class. The place was scanty as most student were fasting so, they read all night, I looked for a comfortable place and sat down to u. pdate my note also to read.  I noticed somebody sitting right in front of me, this person was just staring at me, Omg! what's wrong? I asked myself. I hissed and continued with my reading because I was not in a good mood behind didn't wake up for morning devotion and I don't have choice than to fast. It was sunny and I was trying to assimilate. I was really bothered that day. 
Why this girl dey look me since sef? I carry shit for body? Abi she dey look my newly coiled hairstyle? Nawa oh. I hissed again and continued reading. Wallai if you dey study me u no go graduate fah. I thought of changing my sit but I don't want her to think I was  "notice me". Unfortunately, power was restored,  Thank God my batery was already drained then I stood up, plugged my phone and went back to read. 

O boi dis babe still dey study me fah, I no even look her face again. After an hour, I left for fellowship so I stood up and checked my phone and its only 53%. I wanted to unplug it and put it in my pocket  but on a second thought I really wanted the phone to be fully charged because light no dey hostel(boyz beat NEPA) and if I leave d phone behind, omo dem go wipe am before I come back...wetin I go do oh..mtchew I hissed..I went straight to the gal staring at me...hey,uhm I want to go and pray and I don't wanna go with my phone..can u please watch it for me till I come back?....omo see as this gal happy...sure I will; she said and I left. Thirty minutes later, I came back and still met her there, I felt relieved because I just buy dat phone...make she no try somtin silly with me. I went back to my sit and thanked her, she smiled, she wanted to talk but something kept her from talking, hmm na u sabi. I read from 12pm till 6pm. I packed my books, combed my hair, I stood up and left. I forgot to bade her bye cos I dey hungry ehnn.

The next day, I still went back to the Faculty. I opened my book and as usual I was about reading when I saw the same girl I saw yestday sitting right in front of me. Omo moti je gbese! kilode now?.
I looked at her and feigned a smile and she gladly smiled back. Iru omo wo leleyi? I felt like changing my sit but sha I know wan make she tink say I dey fear her, I just bone dey read dey go and I finished at 5pm. As usual, I packed my books and left. I was about coming out of the library when I felt a strange tap on my back. I looked back and there she was, I have never seen her stood up. She's damn tall, taller than me. She is fair in complexion, white shining teeth, O boy dis gal wan break my fast oo. which kind devil be dis na? .dem send u come ne...I manage to smile..and she started d conversation.

She :hay
Me: hey
She: Am I disturbing?
Me: Not at all
She: My name is Mistura. I am a nursing student in 100level. It seems there is something bothering you koh
Me:(o God..wetin concern u wit my life na) Actually nothing. it's just d nomenclature that is affecting me
She:oh really..hmm..so what's d name and department
Me: My name is Orezi. I am in Business Admin in 200lvl. Can I go now?

She: Are we quarelling?
Me: Nah, I am just in a hurry
She: Ok. Will you show up tomorrow. 
Me: Probably.
She: Ok goodbye.
I smiled and waved her bye. I took few steps forward and looked back but I didn't see her. Haba, person wey I follow talk naw naw. I went back to the Faculty and checked where we sat down, wallai I no see her. Infact, I checked the whole Faculty, shey na winch she be ne? Omo fear catch me, cold ran down my spine.

The next day, I went for lectures as usual and I finished around 4pm. I decided to check Transport if I go see dis girl..I went inside...checked everywhere I no see am...I went out of the Faculty...passed through Education and was heading to PPL...I swear I saw dis gal with my two koro koro eyes wearing all this Lab clothe wey medical student dey wear. I rushed towards her and tapped her and immediately she turned back ehnn...guess what? Nah another person I see, I apologised and the girl I just smiled and left. I don enter gbese fah...person wey I see with my own eyes now now don change definately, dis gal na winch she be.
After, so I see call...unknown number..fear catch me..I shake..I summoned courage and picked d call...d following conversation ensued;
*Mistura: Hello
Me: Who's this?
Mistura: Don't be afraid. It's me, Mistura. Where are you?
Me: Please Mistura wetin I do for u nah? (Omo I tear pidgin)how did u get mah numx and why askin where I am
Mistura: She laughed softly..lalala..don't worry abt dat..I will gist u abt it...are u at home or in school
Me: I am at home
Mistura: ok. I am in hostel now but I will soon be goin out. Let's meet at Love garden after your lecture
Me: (I fear) oo okay
Mistura: Ok. take care..see yah

Episode 2 loading...✍

Whatapp
09032107531
Facebook
Orezi Owhekugbe
Orezi👨‍✈

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE