INCREASE YOUR BLOG AUDIENCE BY LEVERAGING THIS FREE TOOL - Johnnybility.com

Breaking

Johnnybility.com

THE PEOPLE WITH THE GOLDEN VOICES... Latest News, Sport, Education, Jobs, Crime, Politics, Entertainment, Gossip, Videos, Crime, Sharing Life issues, Technology, etc.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

News

Saturday 2 June 2018

INCREASE YOUR BLOG AUDIENCE BY LEVERAGING THIS FREE TOOL

INCREASE YOUR BLOG AUDIENCE BY LEVERAGING THIS FREE TOOL



We are in an era of online opportunity. Your blog is up and running but how do you get traffic to your blog without costly advertising. Well, I found a tool that can increase your blog audience simply by sharing.  Leveraging the work of others increasing exposure by 2x what you are receiving now.
Sharing is caring which is why teamwork is crucial to success and happiness in any aspect of our lives.

We all know that traffic and targeting is by far the hardest part of any online business.  What if you can do both in one network? You can with BlogX

WHAT IS BLOGX?

Blogx is a FREE traffic exchange system where users cross-promote their blog posts with other users within the network. It’s simple really. Have you ever guest posted? It is a similar concept where another blogger will allow you to post your blog on their website. The difference with Blogx is it is done with a widget post. With this platform, they do the work for you. No searching or approaching on your own. This can take a lot of time. This system will connect you with relevant bloggers and you can decide what type of blogs you want to be promoted on and as well as who you don’t.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Once I follow the setup, eg) my blog post is then shared as a widget on Mary’s website. In turn, Mary’s post will be shared on my website. ( Sharing may vary due to relevancy to other websites)

HOW DO YOU SET IT UP?

It’s as simple as 1-2-3.
  1. Join BlogX network.
  2. Install the widget on your website.
  3. Select and add which posts you want to promote and watch it do the work for you.

IT’S ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK

It is true that if you want to go quickly, go alone but if you want to go far, go together.  I am a firm believer that when people work as a team they can achieve so much more than on their own. I found this out when I joined forces with a great team of like-minded marketers that shared the same vision. I always did things on my own, scared to reach out for help and not sure where to go if I did, besides Google. Teamwork contributed to where I am today as a Marketer. My life changed when I opted into a “live” no cost workshop. I am so grateful for this opportunity as it has given me a second stream of income aside from my blog that secures my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE