BREAKING: Deltans in LASU Elect New President , Others - johnnybility - Johnnybility.com

Breaking

Johnnybility.com

THE PEOPLE WITH THE GOLDEN VOICES... Latest News, Sport, Education, Jobs, Crime, Politics, Entertainment, Gossip, Videos, Crime, Sharing Life issues, Technology, etc.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

News

Friday 14 July 2017

BREAKING: Deltans in LASU Elect New President , Others - johnnybility

It was a thing of joy today as Deltans at the prestigious Lagos State University, LASU came out enmasse to  elect their Leaders.
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DELTA STATE STUDENTS (NADESSTU) ELECTION
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DELTA STATE STUDENTS (NADESSTU) Now have new president
Efemena Nelson
The Independent Electoral Committee (IEC) has declared Efemena Nelson, winner of the just concluded NADESSTU Presidential election.


In an interview with johnnybility NEWS, The president told our reporter that He will transform the Association. " I will bring Delta state to LASU"

Mr Efemena's take on the just concluded election.
"The election started and ended as planned because it was free and fair. The IEC members exhibited transparency, clarity and honesty in actualizing an election void of manipulation. 


I want to use this medium to say a BIG thank you to them for their selfless efforts in making the election a success. Also, to every members that was around to vote in their favourite aspirants, I say Thank you. 


To the newly elected excos, I want to say congratulations and to remind us that the progress of Nadesstu lays mostly in our hands. 

I want all members to support us anytime, any day for the growth of our association. 

Once again, thank you and God bless you all. 


Efemena Nelson
President.




GREATEST NADESSTU                                   GREAT!!!⁠⁠⁠⁠"
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoor

Below are some of their submission

According to Mr Unity
If I can't appreciate you for your efforts, who else will?

I want to use this medium to appreciate you all who came out to exercise your right as a NADESSTU member, its my earnest prayer that God will reward you.

I stand to appreciate all electorates who counted me worthy of their votes,you proved to me that I was not alone in the battle for leadership.

And to those that didn't give me their vote, you weren't wrong because you voted for your favorite aspirant.

But now that the election is done, what next?

The race to move NADESSTU LASU to greater heights as earlier promised has begun. Let's now take the mantle as leaders and members of NADESSTU.

And to my newly elected NADESSTU LASU executives, I beseech you therefore that you remember all what you have promised, your manifestoes, your plans so as to make you worthy of your positions.

I Godwin Unity Erhuvwuoghene, though could not win the election still promise to support NADESSTU to ensure that the vision for our chapter is realised.

A big shout out to my team #TEAM UNIQUE(Titi, Victor, Sandra...)I sight you all.

GREATEST NADESSTU! 
GREAT! "

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor


Okeleke, Nneka Rosemary _ "From the depth of my heart, I want to say 'Thank you' to all that voted for me today. I am overwhelmed at your support and I pray that God blesses each and everyone, Amen. 


I promise to stick to all I have said, work tirelessly for the growth of the association in my little way and serve earnestly. I enjoin everyone to support us in making the best out of NADESSTU. I am highly honoured. Profoundly, I say Thank You.
I am Okeleke, Nneka Rosemary a.k.a NNE Talks.⁠⁠⁠⁠"

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing

Below is the list of the newly elected Leaders 

 ⁠⁠⁠President - Efemena Nelson

Vice president - Onodjae Efemena

Gen sec - Okeleke Nneka 

Ass. Sec - Awhayonavo Better 

Fin sec - Obokohwo Innocent 

Ass Fin sec - Tony Ikechukwu 

Tresurer- Osanwuta Blessing 

Pro Desmond

Chief whip Orezi Owhekugbe 
Social director - Naomi Eserokpe 

Welfare Director - Etagbemukwe Favour Eseoghene 

Sport director - Odiakosa Japhet
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoor
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, standing and indoor
ETAGBEMUKWE FAVOUR ESEOGHENE _ "Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Without your vote, I wouldn't become the Welfare Director. 
Sincerely, I'm so elated!

 For those who didn't vote for me, don't worry I'll perform beyond your expectations and imaginations. You'll definitely be glad even though you didn't vote for me. 

I'm a lady of my words so everything I promised during my campaign will definitely be fulfilled. 

I love you all!! 

Welcome to a new NADESSTU... 

ETAGBEMUKWE FAVOUR ESEOGHENE aka FavvyEta 
Welfare Director 
Faculty of Law 

200level⁠⁠⁠⁠"

Octavia - Congratulations to favour, blessing, nneka, my sweet husband (Orezi ...love like kilode)and all 

EFE your own congratulations is special

Shey I tell you!!⁠⁠⁠⁠"

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor
V.P I really succumb to Aristotle view which says everybody is a political animal. But there are some who practice the Real politik, and am one of them.  So happy that have been given a privilege to serve and utilise my leadership skills as the Vice President of National Association of Delta State Student (NADESSTU) Lasu chapter. On this note, I am saying a gigantic thank
you to all my fellow Nadesstu members, Lasu chapter for
your optimum support given me
throughout the Nadesstu election, Lasu chapter And a
solidarity salutations to all our stake-
holders, my powerful President  (Nelson Efemena) and
combatants, who through their selfless
efforts, pushed forth this victory, over the
contended struggles. To you all, i say
THANK YOU.
Again, to the electoral body for their
sincere efforts to have conducted a free
and fair election, and "security agencies"
for a job well done, we say; thank you and

wish more grease to your elbow."

⁠⁠⁠⁠

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE