Happy Birthday To JOHNNYBILITY { JOHN EGHUBARE} - JBN - Johnnybility.com

Breaking

Johnnybility.com

THE PEOPLE WITH THE GOLDEN VOICES... Latest News, Sport, Education, Jobs, Crime, Politics, Entertainment, Gossip, Videos, Crime, Sharing Life issues, Technology, etc.

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

News

Thursday 25 May 2017

Happy Birthday To JOHNNYBILITY { JOHN EGHUBARE} - JBN



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN EGHUBARE See what you need to know about Him...
 JOHN EGHUBARE and BBNaija winner EFE

Popular comedian AY and JOHN EGHUBARE
 
JOHN EGHUBARE and Popular comedian GORDONS 
 


ABOUT JOHN EGHUBARE AKPEVWE
See what you need to know about John ( Ja4hana ).
JOHN EGHUBARE is the face behind www.thegreatintervention.blogsport.com , www.johnnybility.blogsport.com  , JBN , JOHNNYBILITY NEWS , GODLY LOVE MESSENGER, DELTA UNITY , ETC. He focus on;




I Will always be great full to him.

 
He was born in Jeddo Town, Okpe L. G. A. of Delta State in the month of May 25.



Photo of Eghubare  John Akpevwe

Eghubare  John Akpevwe, Went to Ubokodo secondary school, in Okepe Local Government Area, Delta state, Nigeria.




Tender-Touch college, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria.
Eghubare  John Akpevwe was a student of Tender-Touch college, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria.

    • About JOHN EGHUBARE 

      John Eghubare is a writer, speaker and prolific blogger. He is also a web-developer and internet marketing niche expert.

      CREATIVITIES

      He has a means of bringing out solution in every challenge that comes his way.

    • GROWING UP AS CHILD
      He grew up in Delta state Nigeria. Mr Eghubare has made a lot of mistakes in the past, But the good news is that, he has learnt his lessons.
      “ you can never go wrong when you are keeping God's commandment”
      “Fools are the Only once that will choose DEATH instead of LIFE”
      “ I do not claim to be righteous, But one thing I known is that there is a God who is ever ready to accept me when ever I call on him for help. ( If I forgo my evil ways and call on him for forgiveness )

      ' MY TURN ON''
      I am kind, cool-headed, polite, adventurous, amiable, balanced, diplomatic, perceptive, tactful, unbiased and fair. I do my best to stay ahead of competition.
      I go extra-mile in everything I do.
      I put my mind to good use and enjoy communicating my thoughts to others. I make a fair argument since I live by the principle of diplomacy and compromise.

      MY TURN-OFFS'
      I hate lies, wickedness, gossips, backbiting, slander, libel, fighting, oppression, and all forms of deliberate wickedness. However, because I am a realist, I know the world is not as fair as we might want it to be, so always look before a leap.

      What do you think about John?
      Let me know.
    • FAVORITE QUOTE  
    • "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber." (Psalm 121:1-3)

2 comments:


  1. Viral news
    Find the latest breaking news and information on the top stories, weather, business, entertainment, politics, and more For in depth coverage, Bd Portal 24 provides special reports, video, audio, photo galleries, and interactive guides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking the ways to make money online but don't know where to begin? We've got your back. You're not the only one. According to the Report on the Economics Well-Being of the U.S., more than one-quarter of Americans (27%) earned additional income through side gigs in the last year. The Board of Governors of Federal Reserve System released Households 2020 in May 2021.

    ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE